gestern Nacht sind die neuen Server und Client Files mit der Version 0.9.20 von Exile erschienen,
wir haben unsere beiden Server bereits geupdatet!
Das Update bekommt Ihr auch wieder wie gewohnt bei uns und der Mod HP:
- Corrected floating loot in Pyrgos military towers
- You can now interact with objects that were placed in the second floor of your base or above
- Extended the interaction radius of vehicles from 5 to 10 meters temporarily, so the "lock/unlock" menu shows up earlier. This is just a work-around. We will introduce a better test for that later.
- The "Money received by XXX" now shows the correct name (not yours, ouch)
- Territory build radius is now flat, so you can build as high as you want (Hooray for sky bases!)
- Once you have entered a valid PIN code for an object, you dont have to enter it again later to lock/unlock it
- Vehicle spawning should now work better for maps that have broken configs, like Taviana.
- Loot spawning has been adjusted to work better with highly crowded areas, like spawn zones. If the server spawns loot for a single player, all players in that area will be notified. Also, buildings will spawn new loot faster. It will not spawn loot next to territories or trader cities.
- Completely re-done the way the server cleans things up. Dropped weapons, corpses and wrecks will now de-spawn after 15 minutes by default
- Clients will not dupe spawn zone AI when they login for the first time
- Disabled server locking by default. If you want to use this, you need to enable it in the config. However, we strooooooongly recommend to do so our some players will lose their gear if they dont disconnect before the restart. So use this and go pro
- Auto lock feature now supports servers with more than 100 slots
- Lowered the radius of location name preview from 1000m to 500m, thus you will not see the name of an enemy base as that early
- You cannot move or deconstruct objects anymore when you are in combat
- Changed the way network messages are supplied for better performance (remoteExecCall instead of publicVariableXXX)
- Fixed a bug where players kept dying right after they respawned
- exile_server_config.pbo and Exile.Altis.pbo are not binarized anymore, so all comments of us will remain
- Flood lights / portable generators now work after server restarts
- Implemented a lot of fixes of Rod Sterling, thank you! Give that man a cookie!
- Fixed a bug where your pop tab amount was overwritten with your respect when you paid protection money for a territory with pop tabs - Thx to Zarbon